Please get in touch - we'd love to hear your suggestions about how we can further improve fundraising and events in the future!
Registered Charity SC005766
At our AGM we agreed to donate over £3,085 this year to the following worthy applicants:
• Kyle of Sutherland Development Trust, £250 to support the cost of outdoor events for local
families at Falls of Shin.
• Sutherland Schools Pipe Band, £200 towards the cost of uniforms, as well as piping and
• Golspie High School, £350 to pay for the hire of a bus to take pupils and French exchange
students to Landmark.
• Dornoch Heritage SCIO, £125 to cover the cost of folders for Ancestry Packs at HistoryLinks
• Kinlochbervie Football Team, £300 towards transport costs for away games.
• Strathnaver Hall Committee, £400 to support a project to collect and collate oral history about
the resettlement of Strathnaver after the Clearances.
• Lori Macleod, Tongue, £200 to assist student with voluntary mental health placement in Sri
• 1st Brora Scouts, £400 to assist with sending local scouts to International Friendship Camp in
• Chrisanne McCulloch, Strathnaver, £200 to assist Glasgow School of Art student with cost of
• Connie Mackinnon, Bonar Bridge, £360 to assist Glasgow University student pay for a month
of accommodation in Glasgow for summer research project into Cystic Fibrosis.
• Caladh Sona, Talmine, £300 towards the purchase of a powered wheelchair.